Hummingbirds Training successfully conducted one-day block Blockchain foundations class, at Tyson’s corner on March 8, 2019. This training has a very good response from people of different backgrounds, IT, Law, Healthcare, Politics and many more.
Training briefed about, what is Blockchain, and how does it work? How it will affect everyone’s job in the future, how will AI, IoT, and Blockchain affect everyone’s life and how one can prepare for the changes ahead?
Training also had a session of Blockchain applications in the Healthcare, Finance, Law Enforcement, Cybersecurity, Identity Management and many more, it was a one-day, dynamic and thought-provoking class.
Key Features of This Training:
- Introduction to the Government Blockchain Association (GBA)
- Introduce the history of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
- Discuss why cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are important.
- Provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Provide a basic understanding of blockchain technology.
- Cryptography (public/private keys)
- Types of DLTs
- Blockchain vs DLT
- Private/closed, hybrid/consortium, public/open
- Ledger vs scripted
- IOTA/Tangle vs Hashgraph
- Proof Algorithms
- Nodes (and types, especially for private solutions)
- Track a transaction(s) life cycle through the blockchain architecture components
- Introduce smart contracts
- Describe how smart contracts are not truly “smart” and
- May not be “contracts” (e.g., stored procedure, rules table)
- Introduce legal and regulatory considerations.
- Discuss different types and uses of cryptocurrencies.
- Discuss blockchain use cases, benefits, and risks.