- Two-week hands-on course
- Classes in English
- International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Hands-on Engineering activities including Bioinformatics
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- $2,800 early bird rate (full payment required by 31 March 2018)
- $3,000 full rate (from April 2018)
- Additional expenses will include your visa and flights, travel and health insurance, meals are included.
- Learn new technology and business concepts while improving your English
- Explore Washington DC
- Exciting Field Trips
- Explore American Culture
- Make new friends from different countries
George Mason University (GMU) is the largest public research university in the U.S state of Virginia. The Carnegie classification of Institution of Higher Education R1 research institution is recognized for its programs in economics, law, creative writing, computer science, and business.
Mason faculty have twice won the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics.
check more at GMU website on https://www2.gmu.edu/